It is difficult for a woman to be sure that she is pregnant, especially in the first days of pregnancy, by the shape of her stomach, but she can make sure that she is pregnant by the way the pulse that is in the navel, so we will, through the Ziada website, explain all the details about knowing pregnancy from Through the navel.
You will find in this topic ..
- Navel pulse and rising pregnant
- Knowing the pregnancy from the navel pulse
- The time for the disappearance of the navel pulse in pregnancy
- Is the navel pulse a sign of pregnancy?
- The extent of the change in the shape of the navel in the months of pregnancy
- What is the cause of darkening of the navel during pregnancy
- Methods for cleaning a pregnant woman’s navel
- How to determine the gender of the fetus from the shape of the navel
- Causes of navel pain during pregnancy
- Treating navel pain during pregnancy
Navel pulse and rising pregnant
- A sure sign of pregnancy is that there is no pulse appearing in the navel.
- When pregnancy-like symptoms appear, the doctor always performs the navel pulse test.
- The doctor asks the woman to sleep on her back and examine her by placing her index finger on her stomach, feeling the pulse.
- In the situation in which the woman does not feel the navel pulse here, pregnancy is definitely certain.
- Some doctors also tend to not have a link between pregnancy and the cypress pulse, because of the reason for the presence of the aorta pulse at the site of the navel.
- The symptoms that suspect pregnancy are a tendency to nausea, headache or dizziness.
Knowing the pregnancy from the navel pulse
- Many doctors assure that the health of pregnancy is not known or not until a week after ovulation.
- The symptoms of pregnancy also appear in the presence of a change in the shape of the navel, and then the pregnancy is examined through the navel pulse.
- Women can also test there is a pulse in the navel if they suspect pregnancy and to confirm whether or not pregnancy is present.
- In the event that the navel pulse increases, the woman must turn to the doctor to find out the true cause of this pulse.
- When you see a woman who has a degree of suspicion that there is no pregnancy, she must go to the nearest center for a blood test to discover the health of her pregnancy.
We recommend the site for increased reading: lower abdominal cramps for a pregnant woman in the third month and uterine contractions in the third month of pregnancy
The time for the disappearance of the navel pulse in pregnancy
- Many women who expect during the first months of pregnancy that the navel pulse is the heartbeat of the fetus.
- While the correct fact of the presence of a pulse inside the navel is caused by enlargement of blood and its flow in the upper abdomen.
- Therefore, when symptoms of pregnancy appear in a pregnant woman and the appearance of a pulse in the upper abdomen, she must avoid sleeping on her back to maintain blood flow to the fetus.
Is the navel pulse a sign of pregnancy?
- Many times, the mother longs for the slightest sign of fulfilling her hopes for a pregnancy.
- While the arrival of some scientific research that when a woman relaxes on her back and puts the index finger on the location of the navel and feels the presence of a pulse, this does not mean that her pregnancy is valid.
- Whereas, there is a reason for the presence of the umbilical pulsation due to the pulse of the aorta, which specializes in transporting oxygen in the blood.
- The presence of umbilical pulse is not considered a criterion for determining whether or not there is pregnancy.
The extent of the change in the shape of the navel in the months of pregnancy
The shape of the navel changes during pregnancy, which causes its darkening, and the shape of the navel differs in a male baby and a female child, so the shape of the navel differs as follows:
- Navel shape in the first months of pregnancy:
- It is known how relevant the navel and pregnancy are in terms of pulse.
- But besides masking the navel pulse, pregnancy symptoms such as vomiting and nausea must appear.
- Also, when the pulse sensation disappears, a home pregnancy test should be taken.
- Navel shape in the first month of pregnancy:
- In the first month of pregnancy, the shape of the navel begins to change and join.
- Also, the shape of the navel appears by completely changing its natural shape at the beginning of the second month of pregnancy.
- Whereas, when the skin is stretched during fetal development, the navel will return to its normal shape.
For more information: Yellow secretions before menstruation, pregnant and the difference between menstruation and pregnancy
What is the cause of darkening of the navel during pregnancy
- Navel extension: This results from tightening the skin and opening it to an extension of the navel, which gives the impression to the mother that the navel has become hidden and only a black spot appears from it.
- Navel swelling: At the beginning of the fourth month of pregnancy after the passage of twenty-eight weeks, the navel does not appear definitively, and this is equal to the height of the abdomen.
- The appearance of a black streak below the navel: Among the hormonal disorders of the pregnant woman during pregnancy, some areas are dyed with a lot of dark color. This dark color includes its presence in:
- Pigmentation in the nipple area.
- Pigmentation in the entire breast area.
- Darkness in the vaginal area.
- Tanning also surrounds the top of the cheeks and the forehead area.
- Therefore, care must be taken to stay out of sunlight directly to avoid browning.
- Also, these pigments are removed automatically, n = after birth within weeks.
- Significant exit of the umbilicus: In this case, the doctor must be referred to research whether the reason for the appearance of the navel in a sunken form as a result of a hernia in the navel or otherwise, symptoms of an umbilical hernia:
- Tendency to vomit.
- High temperature.
- Feeling of ventilation in the navel area.
- The presence of chronic pain in the abdomen.
- Disturbances in the digestive process.
- The presence of severe redness surrounding the navel or there is some swelling near the navel in a circular shape.
- Feeling of chronic soreness during a cold or sneezing.
- Having severe abdominal pain while moving.
- Suffering from navel allergy:
- During pregnancy the skin becomes more prone to sensitivity and itching.
- As the skin undergoes expansions during the growth of the fetus, this causes redness of the skin and increases its sensitivity.
- In this case, moisturizing creams that help in softening the skin should be used.
- If a rash appears in this situation, seek medical help.
You can now find out what dreams that indicate a child’s pregnancy and symbols in dreams that indicate childbearing only click on the following link: What are the dreams that indicate a child’s pregnancy and symbols in dreams that indicate the birth of a male?
Methods for cleaning a pregnant woman’s navel
- Taking the step of cleaning the navel is one of the most important steps that must be done.
- Cleaning the navel prevents the pregnant woman from multiplying bacteria and the emergence of infections.
- You must resort to the doctor to use the materials by which to cleanse the navel.
- When cleaning the navel of a pregnant woman, the cotton must be used, not with a finger, in order not to expose it to injury.
- Diluted alcohol can also be used to clean the navel or by using salt water.
- Vaseline can also be added to moisturize the navel after cleaning it.
- After bathing a pregnant woman, care must be taken to dry the navel from the water so that many bacteria do not collect inside it.
How to determine the gender of the fetus from the shape of the navel
- There are many comments explaining the difference in the shape of the navel in the case of the newborn, and the appearance of the navel was born in a happy shape.
- While the navel was sad and dry, this indicated that the pregnant woman was carrying a female child.
- The gender of the newborn can also be determined through the vertical black line, when the column appears on the entire abdomen above and below the navel, evidence that the newborn is male.
- Whereas if the black line stops from the navel to the bottom, this means that the newborn is a female.
Causes of navel pain during pregnancy
- Enlarged skin pores during fetal development.
- Navel soreness in the last months of pregnancy is due to muscular reasons.
- Navel pain due to the swelling of the uterus to carry the fetus.
Treating navel pain during pregnancy
If you take a navel pulse and rise pregnant and the navel is painful, you can follow these tips for treating navel pain:
- Relax the stand on the left side or the right side.
- A pregnant woman should not sleep permanently on the back because this position puts pressure on the navel and causes her pain.
- Not to wear tight clothes that put pressure on the navel.
- You can also paint the navel and abdomen with oils that relieve pain from stretching the skin, such as painting the abdomen and navel with Vaseline or olive oil.
- A cotton cloth can be placed on the abdomen moistened with warm water to relieve navel pain and itching.
- You can also use a lotion that soothes the impact of itching and avoids the occurrence of sensitivity in the navel, by using aloe vera lotion or chamomile lotion to clean the navel.
In this article we have presented the navel pulse when pregnant, the method of knowing pregnancy from the navel pulse, what time the navel pulse disappears during pregnancy, is the navel pulse a sign of pregnancy or not, the extent to which the navel’s shape changes in the months of pregnancy, and what is the cause of the darkening of the navel during pregnancy We mentioned methods for cleaning the navel of a pregnant woman, how to determine the gender of the fetus from the shape of the navel, the causes of navel pain during pregnancy, and methods of treating navel pain during pregnancy.